Friday, May 14, 2010

It Has Been An Exciting Day.

I received two excellent pieces of news today. First, Pawlow "Ernie" and I have been named to the short list for the World Equestrian Games USA Team. This list has eleven rider/horse combinations and opens the door for an amazing opportunity to train and compete throughout the summer. I will post the official announcement and plans as soon as I can. A special thank you to Ernie's owner and my sponsor Jennifer Mosing. None of this would be possible without her.

Also, Cavalor Feed has offered me a  sponsorship. I feed my horses this and have gotten excellent results. More information will posted on my website in the near future.

I wanted to share this news with all of you who have been so supportive of me and my horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment